A basic and straightforward editor app that can transpose chord changes well, ignoring all lyrics and other notes.
- Maintain a list of songs you play quickly on your phone.
- Quickly transpose each song to any key. If your singer says: “Can we do this down a whole tone?” You can immediately have transposed notes in that key.
- The compose feature allows you to quickly insert new chords into a song sheet.
- The share button copies the song notes to the Pasteboard, so you can paste them anywhere you want.
- This app is for musicians that already know how to play chords by their name alone, on any instrument. For example: C#min7b5.
For any issues, comments or concerns, please email: TransposeApp@gmail.com
- Create a Song by pressing the + button.
- PASTE any song sheet from the web by LONG-Pressing and selecting Paste.
- Press Transpose UP/DOWN buttons to transpose the song.
- Press the Font Size UP/DOWN buttons to change the size of the song to your liking. This size will be remembered across all tunes.
- Press the Chord Composer button to add new chords to the song. The chord will be added at the current cursor position.
- If you need help, click “Repeat Instructions” on the main screen, to see the Onboarding Tutorials again.